Saturday, March 06, 2010

Do I...don't I??

Hmmm. Do I or don't I enter the RA Summer Exhibition this year. So far it is RA 3 Sue Cook nil, although I was deferred last year....
The only day I can get down to London is the 26th March - in which case I have to submit a glazed work - but this is the same day as the Arts Group AGM which I have to go to. Gah. Nothing on for months on end and then deadlines all backing up at once. Will ponder and sulk a while longer.
The deadline for buying an entry form is March 10. Next week. I have till then to decide I guess.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DO....keep going, I'm looking forward to seeing some of those shoes up in the RA :)

SueC said...

Well it won't be for lack of spine that I'm not going thats for sure.

SueC said...

...sadly I cannot be in two places the same time and have to chair an AGM the same day as RA hand-in .....