Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Painting in a day (1)

Tempted as I am to post more pics of cha-cha heels and frivilous goings-on, its high time I knuckled down in the studio again, as November is slipping by alarmingly fast.

For this month, I have given myself the target of a new painting every day.
On canvas paper, 15 x 15 cm approx.

I shall be selling with mounts for £40 including delivery. Early birds should email me their orders.

Today is Wednesday and I was in animal mood: Leopard Lily


3 comments:

Unknown said...

A painting a day!…you are hell bent on putting me to shame aren’t you ;) Lily looks lovely, very striking…can’t wait to see what you do tomorrow :)

natural attrill said...

I just clicked to enlarge, it looks really good close up.
One a day, will they all be flowers?
P.

SueC said...

G...yes I am hell bent :-)

Thanks P, they won't all be flowers, but they will all have a botanical theme.