Friday, September 14, 2007

Light relief


Miss T threw this gauntlet down the other day...

Last night as we were meandering home from the curry house, there was a huge barking and jingling of Morris bells outside the QH.“Hunting Morris men with dogs, isn’t that banned under the hunting with dogs act?” I wondered aloud. This made us ponder what a ‘Morris hound’ would look like. So my artistic chums – please submit a sketch of a Morris hound (with rationale as to features) by Friday pm. I shall give prizes, not sure what yet, but they’ll be good J.


This is my entry. I'll be seeing Miss T at the QH shortly where I would imagine she will be announcing the prize winners. ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A splendid entry, you should certainly win a big prize for it…;)

SueC said...

Hmm I detect a frivolous note to your comment Mr G.?? :-) Perhaps you've been locked up in that windowless orifice of yours too long?....Ooops meant office of course ;-)

Unknown said...

orifice is correct...;)

MissT said...

Sue - a couple of the entries came by hand rather than online, so I need to scan them in before blogging & prize awarding.