Saturday, April 28, 2007

Get out of bed....

After 3 days of antibiotics that were so huge I originally thought were pessaries, I am feeling well enough to GET OUT OF BED and DO SOMETHING.

My last over-optimistic post about fraternising on a Friday was clearly the ramblings of a fevered brain and I want to thank Lucy for the lovely heart chocolates and also Anon for his rescue parcel.

I don't think I'll be off to the gym anytime too soon, but I am hoping to wrap up in my studio , strap myself to my easel and at least produce something for Artweeks before the sun sets. Plus I have pressing orders to finish for Four Blank Walls.....so wish me luck and I'll be back later...................O and the pic is especially for Lucy.

1 comment:

MissT said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better after the horse antibiotics.

The tulip looks lovely, thank you.