Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some news....

I didn't get placed in the OXART competition - but they did ask me to exhibit at the ARTS-INC Gallery alongside them so I feel very chuffed!! Its a really lovely gallery so please if you're nearby - pop in and take a look. There are some marvellous art works on show (I feel very honoured).
I have also been asked to join the Oxford Arts Society so I'm currently exhibiting some work in their Winter Exhibition at Art Jericho.
And perhaps the biggest news of all, is that I am "finally" in a gallery.
Wilton Art Gallery - newly opening to showcase contempory UK art in Wilton just outside Salisbury. The opening preview evening is next week so I'm looking forward to that. In fact I am really looking forward to seeing my Dreamtime series finally hung alongside each other as they were always intended. I just don't have the wall space since each of these is a metre square...and most small galleries don't - so I'm very excited. I shall be posting pictures.......but to give you an idea, here are the three together. I also included some other florals which I won't reproduce here.


4 comments:

Lorna said...

Go Susan! Go Susan! Go Susan!
This is great news news well deserved.

SueC said...

Thank you. xx

Unknown said...

VERY well done on all fronts Susan :) As Lorna said very well deserved :)

natural attrill said...

Great news, well done you!!!
Penny.