Sunday, January 20, 2008

Long time no blog (again)

Do you ever have days, weeks or months where you can never catch up with yourself?
I realize its been nearly 2 months since I last updated this blog....which is scary in a way. Its not been a case of 60 odd days where nothing has happened. Far from it. But more that too much has happened.

Some of it heart rendingly sad.

But I will be updating this journal from now on. And I hope you can forgive the 'time out'. Sometimes, we all need time away from the usual to get a grasp on the unusual.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back here Sue, am looking forward to seeing your 2008 paintings :)

natural attrill said...

Hello Sue,
I wondered where you were, sorry to hear you've had some sad time, but good to have you back in blogging world again.
Penny.