Thursday, May 28, 2009

Found a frame!

After quite literally an accumulative 8 hours of online frame searching, I have found the perfect frame for the Threadneedle pink shoes. Thanks to Friargate Frames (an ebay store) I am awaiting delivery of this:
The frame is wood with plaster moulding, ivory colour and totally perfect.

Other (non)news is that I am STILL waiting to hear if the blue shoes got into the RA. No letter. Despite friends in the same village getting theirs. I can't remember being so agitated at the no-show of the postman since valentines day 1980.!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic frame…very classy…there’s something quite sophisticated and French looking about both the shoes and the frame, so I think they’re going to go really well together :)

Fingers crossed for the RA...:)

natural attrill said...

looking lovely!
Penny.

SueC said...

Thank you. :-)