Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First Day Nerves



Today was the first day of my exhibition...you know..the one that can have hardly escaped your notice as I have wimpered and complained on here over the last few weeks and days.

Well. Here are some photos to share with you. Nadin has done a magnificent job of creating a really pleasant space and it looks like a couple of canvases may have sold already.

If you are in the area, please drop in and pay us a visit.
Here is a link for further details and map.

And extra special thanks and kisses to those of you who have helped keep me going.

Lucy: I framed this just for you. You're welcome to pursue your emerging painterly talents in my studio any time. x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your exhibition looks fantastic Sue. Well done on your sales…:)

MissT said...

Sue - the exhibition looks great. Can't wait to see it.

Thank you for framing my pic 8-).