Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Complete novice to this cyber-play but I'm game. Apparently the rules are that you must list 7 things about yourself on your blog and then tag 7 others.

Things about me you might not know.......hmm...

1. I love cooking
2. I'd rather eat strawberries than chocolate
3. I am a secret bookworm
4. I sing along with my 3-year old daughter in my car to Etta James REALLY LOUD whenever we get chance
5. I can't resist anything shiny
6. I collect stones from places I visit
7. I never iron

Ok
Time to tag.....

Lucy
Lorna
Adam
Graham
Gretel
Mortimar Bones

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You’ve only tagged six people and you’ve used up only the people I’d have to tag anyway ;) but in keeping with the spirit of things, here are 7 things, people may or may not know.

1. I hate liquorish
2. I get vertigo 2 rungs up a ladder
3. I used to sell paintings in the Gents loo at the Newlands
4. I watched “The Great Escape” for the First time this New Year.
5. It’s not true that Blondes have more fun, I’ve been one twice and it made no difference
6. I love sardine sandwiches made with salad cream
7. I wish I could sing

Make of those what you will…perhaps they explain a lot…must go now, there’s a strange jogger knocking on my front door ;)

Lorna said...

Tag list on my blog.